"I AM" Mentality (1)

Thought to share with you a friend's inspired piece.

"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:and he said thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel I am hath sent me unto you" ( Exo 3:14).

You know the word ''not'' talks about a negative situation, condition and predicament. Every negative thing you see came from the devil, he is the originator of the Negativity.
God is a good God and the devil is a bad devil, there is no positivity with the devil and at same time there is no negativity with God.
Often time because of what we are going through we start confessing the negative (Not), call it the ''I can not mentality'', Permit me to say this is not and can never be heaven's mentality,have you not heard let the weak say I am strong and let the poor say I am rich,one of the amazing thing about believers today is that they confess the opposite, and when you remind them about heaven's mentality regarding their situation they say things like ''let's face Reality",I beg to disagree with that because reality is not a physical thing but a spiritual thing,it is the spiritual that controls the physical. All we confess is I am not rich,I am not married,I am not qualified,I am not this, I am not that,whenever you have the  word  NOT in your life,  you have only succeeded in inviting the devil into your situation because he invented that negativity attitude, and you can't put God and the devil in same prophesy and expect it to work. Instead of confessing I am not, start confessing "I am", delete every 'not' from your situation (Remove the devil from all your confessions) and start confessing "I am" (introduce God), because God is I AM
Yes "I am" what God says "I am". I know who "I am"
Now go on in your own words... I am blessed beyond measures, I am a favor magnet, I am a money magnet, I am the head...
™IGNITE
This Sat 30th Jan 2016|We'll give First Class Ladies Treat to RSUST JCCF PHC|Sch Chapel Children Hall

|You too could refer others to join our Team
IGNITE, INSPIRE, INNOVATE - About IGNITE Network http://mosesevivie.blogspot.com/2015/09/ignite-inspire-innovate-about-ignite.html

Comments

Popular Posts