Confessions: stirring up your inner man

I am a man of faith, am not a doubter, am a believer, my life is a gift from God. My life is significant I will make it count. I am not an excuse of a human being, am not a mistake, am a miracle, I am a phenomenon. I galvanize my resources, accolades, my skills, and my strength. I go forward; I take stock of my inner resources. The government of my life will work. This constitution of me shall not break down. In my inner life, the king comes forth, am an expression of greatness and royalty. I am astute, dangerous, loaded, bold, powerful and audacious. The greater one is in me. My life counts, my life gives meaning to others. I am the answer of God, am God’s big man, I am God’s great idea. My life is grand, my life is colorful, I do not live on the minor key, am a major, I major on the great things in the big things, in the grand things. In the grand scheme of life I count for I am significant. Jesus is the inner matter that makes me matter, am a phenomenon, am a living poem, am Graceplace, am God’s grand idea, I am the idea that defeats the world. Am a moving force, on my own am a soldier, am an Army, am an invading force, I take territory, I take land in the name of Jesus. I advance forcefully by the power of God’s word. It is spoken of me and so mightily grew the word and prevails as me in me and through me heralded by God.
Am God’s herald, angels announce me, men recognize me, great men stand for me. The gentleness of God makes me great.Halleluyah! I boldly declare I will not be a sorry man, I will live life deliberately on plan, according to purpose walking, pursuing aggressively that which I was born for. I know the reason why I was born, I know the reason why am on earth, I am a living wonder, I am a living miracle, I am a moving pillar of light on the face of a dark world. I am light to those in darkness, illumination to those that are down, I am the lifting of hands, I am the glory of the living God, the Shekina is in me and I am a moving force of life. Halleluyah!

I am an invading force, so mightily grew the word prevailing as me, in me and through me. I declare boldly am taking the land, by my God I run through troops, by my God I scale over walls. Hallelujah! I am a member of the heavenly Aristocrat. He heavenly Aristocracy expresses itself through me and as me. Glory!

Comments

Popular Posts