The 'do-me-a-favor'Jesus

Ever heard of the 'do-me-a-favor' Jesus?
A friend once said "I changed god" Lol!
Yeah, it's kinda funny but you will surprised how we got to such point with God.

We come to God as a father who loves us dearly&desires only what is best for us, while always regarding Him with profound reverence. As our awe of God expands,
our fears in life diminish.
Yeah, perfect love casts out fear.
A big view of God translates into big courage; a small view of God generates no courage at all. A puny God can’t help you when cancer strikes, your family is in trouble, or you’ve no way to pay your bills.
A ‘do-me-a-favour’ Jesus may look good stuck on your dashboard, but that image can do nothing for your fears. You need an Awesome God, who, while diminishing your ego, enlarges your faith and blows your mind. David wrote: ‘Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things…’ (Psalms 103:2-5 NLT).

Have great week full of good things ahead!

™#IGNITE
#IGNITIONPoint PH 17-18/9/16
Sagamu rescheduled 25/9

iCare so iShare, you can too!

Comments

Popular Posts