Suggest a Title for this Movie Script

You know sometimes suggesting a good title for an amazing movie scripts is not that easy, sometimes consulting friends and other professionals will be helpful. Especially, when the twist of the story is so captivating and the script is still being written or intended to be a long episode like an eternal something... *winks

See there is this script that the end has been concluded, the lines have been given but the cast are allowed to freestyle like a reality TV Show, knowing everything will work together as the end had been decided aforetime. This is where I need you now:
3, 2, 1, action!
"Finally, the baby is out, everyone was elated crowds gathered around their homes with many congratulatory messages, felicitating with the family. The home had become a cynosure, even the grasses clapped their hands in rejoicing. The wind gave her dance in the whirlwind, the trees bowed in obeisance, every tympanic membrane vibrated in resonance to the vibes of the loud music of jubilation..."
Cut!
Pause, and take a look at the baby in the cot before the story continues and you give a title.

You see, a book, a movie script, has been written about you (Ps 40:7), in it, you are the actor, God designed it in such a way that all other elements are to work together for your good (Rom 8:28).

The scenarios of this your movie are typical of a reality TV show, but the happenings are not limited only to a particular building with CCTV cameras installed everywhere. The beauty of it is that, that movie is happening now already with your daily living...

You might be in a chapter of your life now that's filled with challenges and it seems like there's no hope, I have good news for you, just keep flipping, living according to His purpose..., it can only end in praise!
Even in movies, actors don't die!

Ehmmm, ...actors don't die! Scream it louder!

Now say with me:

I'm not here by happenstance or circumstance; I'm here on a purpose and for a purpose.
Things don't happen to me, I happen to things!

My  days of  contempt are over. Joy spills through my windows and laughter  through my doors.
Things get better and better for me. I enjoy speed & accuracy. My discretion and  decisions are right through Christ Jesus!

I am a line crosser, a trail blazer, a pacesetter. I set amazing records...
It only gets better!

™IGNITE ...it only takes a spark!

Upcoming Events:

Join us for capacity building at
IGNITIONPoint 6am this Sat 13/5/17
@206A TransAmadi PHC
Also,
||Volunteers needed for Project INSPIRE 3.0 PH| Holding at Knowledge Development Center Waterlines PHC on the 29th May| Inbox me via Facebook.com/mosesevivie||

Experience the IMMERSION
praying in tongues
July 8th, 2017
at
10Hrs WWP BootCamp
IGNITIONPoint TransAmadi PHC

ignitenetwork.com.ng

Comments

Popular Posts