That Old Up to date Mantra


Image may contain: one or more people


Image may contain: 1 person, text

A friend's BC just turned me on and I immediately taught to share with you. I guess you know that 'christianese' mantra "In Jesus name"? probably you are addicted to it too, many of us haven't really appreciated the validity of it.
Do we realize that the mantra "In Jesus name" simply means our speech commands manifestation of the accomplishments of Jesus, because you are as deserving of the answer as Jesus himself is!
Meanwhile, it is the spirit behind the saying that commands the authority. Whatever God has done for Jesus, he did same for you. Our stand in life is that we are satan's masters and that he is personally crushed under our feet. One more line, when we see correctly the provisions that the name had given us and we decide to really enjoy our inheritance as members of the Heavenly Aristocracy, partakers of the divine nature ... in fact when you really hear somebody say 'in Jesus name' you should turn in response like "I hear my name!' LOL! Its a new sound code we pick it up from there later...
Now am screaming!
I am as precious to God as Jesus is!
He was the full price for my salvation (soteria)!
Everything that answers to him, answers to me as well!
I have dominion over sicknesses, afflictions, sin etc!
I am not subject to satan, I am superior to satan
I am a joint heir with Christ!
This is the victory that overcomes the world even our faith!
™IGNITE

|Let's talk via facebook.com/mosesevivie | twitter.com/mosesevivie | 
|BBM Me 7B1D5153| +2348154531807 |
mosesevivie.WordPress.com |

Click to download listen and share a few IGNITE Sessions via https://app.box.com/s/tm8azbc3sfgrvdwo2i023t8q5kvmlsiy



IGNITE, INSPIRE, INNOVATE
IGNITE is a FAITH based (IGNITE), KNOWLEDGE based (-Life classes, Entrepreneurial and dreams birthing hub -Project INSPIRE) and a developing Solutions/Innovation/Tech Hub (Project INNOVATE) initiated with the concept of the School of Tyrannus of Bar Paul of classical times. Its a Network of Friends HangOut with a Passion to ignite,and inspire young folks to be innovative/Positive Change!

Comments

Popular Posts